No products in the cart.
The Ruger SR-22 is an autoloading rimfire rifle that combines the legendary reliability and affordability of the Ruger 10/22 with the ergonomics and configurability of the Ruger SR-556. The SR-22 Rifle places a standard 10/22 action inside a top-quality, American-Made, all-aluminum chassis that is custom manufactured to Ruger specs by Nordic Components, Inc.
The final product is an affordable, feature-loaded rifle that faithfully replicates the AR-platform dimensions between the sighting plane, buttstock height, and grip. Although it looks really cool out of the box, there is an extensive array of accessories available allowing a custom configuration, limited only by the shooter’s preferences.
Ruger SR-22 Parts, Tools, and Accessories
- Ruger SR-22 Short FAKE Suppressor – 4.5 Inch
- Ruger SR-22 Long FAKE Suppressor – 6 Inch
- Ruger SR-22 Short Barrel Shroud – 4.5 Inch
- Ruger SR-22 Long Barrel Shroud – 6 Inch
- 1-1/4 Diameter – Threaded Barrel Shroud for 1/2-28 TPI – 6 Inches – Crown End
- Find More Ruger SR-22 Parts and Accessories
Ruger SR 22 Photos
Ruger SR-22 Specifications
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Capacity: 10
- Sights: None
- Height: 7.25″
- Width: 2.00″
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 34.38″
- Weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 13.00″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved: Yes
- Suggested Retail: $625.00