If your accuracy is starting to deviate, or you're getting a lot of "flyers", tighten the barrel nut, and your groups should tighten up significantly.
This tool allows you to fully dis-assemble your S&W M&P15-22 and get every nook and cranny clean. It also allows you to put free floating handguards on, such as our S&W M&P15-22 Free Float Handguard Thread Converter (see "Related Products" below).
This wrench is machined from the highest quality U.S. Aluminum stock available. Designed and manufactured completely in the U.S. using state of the art computers and machining centers.
The lugs are designed to fit snuggly, with minimum movement, to keep the nut from getting damaged.
The inside of the wrench will fit over most standard A1 and A2 flash hiders. As well as and Yankee Hill and others.
The outside of the wrench fits nicely inside the stock handguard.
There are two wrench flats for a 15/16 open end wrench or crows foot wrench if you want to use a torque wrench.
This is the Professional/Gunsmith version of the barrel nut wrench for the S&W M&P15-22. You will get many years of trouble free use from this barrel nut wrench.
Note: This wrench will fit over most standard diameter muzzle devices, such as the A2 birdcage, but the barrel nut and handguard end cap will not. Therefore, you have to remove the muzzle device to remove the barrel nut and barrel.
- Lifetime guarantee. If it ever fails (it won't) you get a replacement for free. No questions asked, well, maybe a couple, but you will still get a replacement.
- Machined from the highest quality U.S. made material available.
- Designed and manufactured completely in the U.S, using state-of-the-art computers and machining centers.
- Will fit over standard A1 and A2 FH such as Yankee Hill and our AM1 Muzzle Brake (see "Related Products" below).
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
Warning: Do NOT hold the rifle by the upper or lower reciever for doing any barrel work; only clamp onto the barrel. Our Barrel Vise Jaws works great for this (see "Related Products" below).