Now your choices are limitless! Get the full fun factor out of your Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle by mounting any standard 1/2-28 TPI end-of-barrel accessory that's available on the market.
The Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle Threaded Barrel End (also known as a muzzle coupler or muzzle coupling) from Tacticool22 allows you to mount end-of-barrel accessories such as flash hiders, recoil compensators, or unrestricted FAKE Tactical Suppressors.
This item is a lot less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith. Plus you can do it yourself in minutes, and it can be taken off just as easily.
It surrounds the front sight and barrel for a secure fit. Super simple and very effective with the .22LR round.
- Allows you to attach any device threaded 1/2-28 TPI
- The largest diameter is a little larger than the current A2 Birdcage and similar devices.
- Stainless steel that is MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble free service.
- This may fit other barrels, but is intended soley for the Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Held in place with a single, fairly large set screw that is flush when tightened.
- These have a nice glossy finish.
Note: You will need to purchase the end-of-barrel accessory and crush washer separately (see "Related Products" below).
It is your responsibility to know and follow all Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, restrictions and legislation about purchasing/owning/using this product.
Above all else, be safe and have fun.