Now your choices are limitless! Get the full fun factor out of your Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle by mounting any standard 1/2-28 TPI end-of-barrel accessory that's available on the market.
The Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle Threaded Barrel End (also known as a muzzle coupler or muzzle coupling) from Tacticool22 allows you to mount end-of-barrel accessory such as a muzzle brake, flash suppressor, compensator, sound suppressor or any other legal thing you like.
This item is a lot less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith. Plus you can do it yourself in minutes, and it can be taken off just as easily.
It surrounds the front sight and barrel for a secure fit. Super simple and very effective with the .22LR round.
- Allows you to attach any device threaded 1/2-28 TPI
- The largest diameter is a little larger than the current A2 Birdcage and similar devices.
- Stainless steel that is MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble free service.
- This may fit other barrels, but is intended soley for the Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Held in place with a single, fairly large set screw that is flush when tightened.
- These have a nice glossy finish.
Note: You will need to purchase the end-of-barrel accessory and crush washer separately.
It is your responsibility to know and follow all Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, restrictions and legislation about purchasing/owning/using this product.
Above all else, be safe and have fun.