This is a 6 inch, FAKE Tactical Suppressor designed specifically for barrels threaded at 1/2-28 TPI. It will not interfere with gas or piston systems.
Note: This will not make a weapon quieter, just better looking.
This FAKE Tactical Suppressor screws onto your threaded muzzle, and will work on your Colt M4 .22LR, Colt M16 .22LR / H&K 416 .22LR AND Ruger 10/22 using one of our adapters. Will work on any firearm with 1/2-28 threads.
They are protected with a flat black, hard-coat anodized finish to Type III Mil-Spec for a long service life. This is not the inferior spray paint (e.g., DuraCoat).
Some users have reported tighter groups due to better barrel harmonics with the slightly increased weight.
- Black hard-coat anodized finish.
- Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec.
- Lengthens the barrel 5.375 inches from the muzzle.
- Takes the place of your flash hider or muzzle brake.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA. 1.125 inch diameter by 6 inches long. Custom lengths available.
Attention: Don't confuse a shroud for a compensator. A compensator has vents to keep recoil and muzzle rise to a minimum. No vents = no compensation.
It is your responsibility to know and follow all Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, restrictions and legislation about purchasing/owning/using this product.
Above all else, be safe and have fun.