This long barrel shroud is designed by Tacticool22 specifically for the Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 that does not have a threaded barrel. The shroud is protected with a black hard coat anodized finish. Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec for a long service life. Our military items are anodized at the same facility at the same time, and are 100% designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
This long version recedes into the handguard 5/8 inch. We also offer a short version, which leaves a 3/4 inch gap.
This barrel shroud slips over the barrel (but does not lengthen the barrel), and is held in place by a set screw. The set screw is positioned so that if you want to thread your barrel later, the mark from the set screw will be machined away.
These are for the non-threaded muzzle.
- Black hard coat anodized finish.
- Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec.
- Does not lengthen the barrel.
- Does not quiet the firearm
- Held in place with set screw.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.