Now you can mount any 1/2″-28 end-of-barrel accessory on your rifle’s non-threaded 3/4″ barrel—including muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, or fake flash hiders and suppressors—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This stainless steel barrel thread adapter easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle using set screws. Comes in a black oxide finish.
Thread Adapter Features
- Threads: 1/2″-28 TPI
- Bore: .25 caliber and smaller
- Finish: MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Fits 3/4″ non-threaded barrels. Ensure that your barrel measures .750 inch (19.05mm). This can be machined larger if needed.
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds , and remove it just as quickly.
Note: If your rifle has a front sight that is more than 1″ behind the muzzle, this thread adapter will still fit.