The Tacticool22 AM1 Muzzle Brake is a perfect fit for the Alexander Arms .17 HRM. There are 25 holes on the sides and facing up to allow gas to escape quickly.
The design keeps muzzle rise to a minimum, giving you faster follow-up shots. The diverted gases also keep dirt and dust from blowing into your field of view when lying prone.
Made from stainless steel, this muzzle brake has a bright, shiny finish.
- Length: 2 1/4 inches long.
- Diameter: Same diameter as an A2 flash hider, or the S&W M&P15-22 barrel, which is very close to an M4, AR15 or M16 barrel. The S&W M&P15-22 Performance Center model has a slightly larger barrel diameter.
- Threads Per Inch: 1/2″-28
- Counters recoil and controls muzzle rise.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Bright, shiny finish.
- Also fits other .17, .22, .223, and .25 caliber rifles with 1/2-28 threads.
There are no reviews yet.