The Tacticool22 AM2 Muzzle Brake is a perfect fit for .308 caliber rifles with 5/8″-24 threads. There are 30 holes on the sides and facing up to allow gas to escape quickly.
The design keeps muzzle rise to a minimum, giving you faster follow-up shots. The diverted gases also keep dirt and dust from blowing into your field of view when lying prone. It also does not have the deafening muzzle blast like other muzzle brakes do.
Made from stainless steel, this muzzle brake has a flat black finish.
.308 Muzzle Brake Features
- Length: 2 1/4 inches long.
- Diameter: 1 inch tapering down to 53/64.
- Threads Per Inch: 5/8″-24
- Controls recoil and muzzle rise.
- Quieter than other muzzle brakes.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Flat black finish.
- Free crush washer included.