The Tacticool22 AM1 Muzzle Brake is a perfect fit for AR-15 platform rifles in .17, .22, .223, and .25 calibers. There are 25 holes on the sides and facing up to allow gas to escape quickly.
The design keeps muzzle rise to a minimum, giving you faster follow-up shots. The diverted gases also keep dirt and dust from blowing into your field of view when lying prone.
Made from stainless steel, this muzzle brake has a flat black finish.
Muzzle Brake Features
- Length: 2 1/4 inches long.
- Diameter: Same diameter as an A2 flash hider, or the S&W M&P15-22 barrel, which is very close to an M4, AR15 or M16 barrel. The S&W M&P15-22 Performance Center model has a slightly larger barrel diameter.
- Threads Per Inch: 1/2″-28
- Made from stainless steel.
- Flat black with a “parkerized” type finish.