Protect the crown of your barrel with this innovative and easy to use item. And give your rifle the finished look it needs.
The Tacticool22 Muzzle Protector for non-threaded barrels looks identical to the A2 birdcage flash hider/suppressor, but this is simply a muzzle protector.
This easily attaches to the factory-finished non-threaded barrel with two set screws.
Note: This a “fake” flash hider. The slots do not go through to the bore, so the flash is not hidden or suppressed, and there is no cooling or dispersing of the burning gases that exit the muzzle.
Muzzle Protector Features
- Fits .500 to .750 inch diameter Barrels
- Flat black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for years of trouble-free service.
- Held in place with two set screws that are flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
- Does NOT fit a bayonet
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- 11 degree target crown.
Instructions After Ordering
To ensure a proper fit, please put the required information in the measurements section at the bottom of the checkout page.
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back. ***Can be from .500 up to .750 inch diameter***
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal (NOT plastic!!!) calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit.
Don’t worry, if you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.
***ALERT*** You MUST provide measurements (inch or metric) to three decimal places (Example 0.687 because .68 will not fit)
Two decimal place (Ex 0.60) measurements will be suspect, but we will machine to your measurements and add proper clearance.
Rework fee is $20 and you pay for return shipping.
No refunds on parts that don’t fit because of your measurements.
There are no reviews yet.