The Tacticool22 Muzzle Protector for non-threaded barrels looks identical to the A2 birdcage flash hider/suppressor, but this is simply a standard thread protector. This easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle or non-threaded barrel with two set screws.
Note: This a “fake” flash hider. The slots do not go through to the bore, so the flash is not hidden or suppressed, and there is no cooling or dispersing of the burning gases that exit the muzzle.
Muzzle Protector Features
- Fits barrels from .670 to .750 inch diameter, including tapered barrels.
- Flat black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for years of trouble-free service.
- Held in place with two set screws that are flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
- Does not fit with a bayonet.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- 11 degree target crown.