Now you can have your very own custom threaded barrel end for your non-threaded barrel so you can put on muzzle brakes, flash hiders or suppressors or whatever else that will screw on.
Tube fed rifles too.
We will need precision measurements from calipers or micrometers. A tape or ruler just won’t be close enough.
The adapters will be machined to fit your measurements.
1) Barrel diameter at the muzzle (If it has a front sight barrel band like the Ruger 10/22 or M1 Carbine, just measure the front and back of the band)
2) Barrel diameter 1 inch back (must be right on 1 inch because this determines the taper)
3) Width of the front sight (widest part)
4) Step from the muzzle to the front of the front sight
5) If its tube fed, width of tube and distance from the muzzle to the front of the tube.
Bore depth. 1/2 inch or .9
Number of set screws. 1 or 2 for the 1/2″ depth. 2 or 4 for the .9 depth (2 rows of 2 @30 deg.)
Thread size. 1/2-28, 5/8-24, 14x1mm LH, Etc.
Thread length. .45, 5/8, 3/4 Etc
Caliber of the firearm (for the proper thru hole)
Make and model of the firearm (so we can double check)
Material. Aluminum or Stainless
Finish. As machined or frosted
Color. Silver or Black
Cad/CAM, setup, machine time and finishing is already figured into the price.
The minimum order is 100 pieces.
Lead time is up to 6 weeks for delivery.