This unique package allows gun owners to combine their trusty Marlin/Glenfield with modern shooting accessories like rail-mounted laser sights, lights, foregrips, and more. Made of Mil-Spec polymers, this modular tactical stock conversion kit features an industry standard telescoping tube with a six-point adjustable length of pull pivoting stock, a pistol grip that allows the user to adjust the rake angle for maximum comfort, a position-able rail mounted grip system that adjusts to fit all ages and sizes, and an adjustable front tri-Picatinny rail system that works together to help you get more out of your Model 60, 70*, and 795.
New York State S.A.F.E Act compliant on the Marlin / Glenfield Model 60. The only American built modular tactical stock for the Marlin model 60, 70*, and 795 that allows you to maximize the value of industry standard modern accessories. This advanced technology will bring out the full potential of your Marlin and help you perform like a pro on the range and in the woods.
- Modular package turns proven Marlin/Glenfield Model 60, 70*, and 795 into the most advanced small game hunting rifle
- Durable package made of Mil-Spec polymers
- Allows you to use modern gun accessories like rail-mounted laser sights, lights, and more with the Model 60, 70*, and 795
- Adjustable pistol grip with built-in storage provides comfort for everyone
- Six-position telescoping stock based on AR buffer tube
- Pivoting ergonomic telescoping stock allows for perfect sight alignment
- Sliding Picatinny rail system
- Pistol grip includes the built in field adjustable Allen wrench storage
S.A.F.E. Act and California compliant when assembled on the Marlin Model 60 and other tube-fed variants (see more)
Package includes: Adjustable Picatinny rail system, lower receiver housing with adjustable pistol grip, and six position pivoting ergonomic telescoping stock.
Fits: Marlin .22 models: 60 (all generations including Glenfields), 70 (*not the newer takedown version), 795, 990 with tube or detachable magazines. The model 75c does fit however it is reported that the feeder hole is covered by the HT60 and must be loaded through the end.
Made in Rochester, NY.
This product listing is for the stock only. No firearms, scopes, or accessories are included with this listing.