The Colt Tactical Rimfire combines the fun and excitement of shooting tactical style ARs with the economy of .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
The Colt M16 .22 is no exception. German engineering and manufacturing have made this dedicated .22 the perfect practice and training companion for centerfire 5.56 owners.
The M16 Colt .22 rimfire rifle is based on the Legendary Colt M16 version. This semi-auto .22 M16 has a 21.2-inch barrel and the same carry handle that tops the flat-top receiver as you’ll find on the .22 Colt M4. Measuring 39.8-inches from its flash suppressor to its fixed stock, the M16 offers outstanding, reliable target shooting enjoyment as does the Colt M4 .22.
Colt M16 SPR .22 Photos
Colt M16 SPR .22 Specifications
- Caliber: .22 L.R.
- Capacity: 30-round Detachable Magazine
- Mode of Fire: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length: 21.2 in (538 mm)
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 13-3/4 in
- Rifling Grooves: 6
- Rifling Length: 13.78 in (350 mm)
- Front Sight: Adjustable – Elevation
- Rear Sight: Adjustable – Windage & Elevation
- Overall Length: 39.8 in (1010 mm)
- Overall Height w/Mag: 9.1 in (230 mm)
- Overall Width: 2.6 in (65 mm)
- Stock Style: Fixed Stock
- Trigger Type: Single-stage
- Trigger Pull: 6.6-9.9 lbs
- Safety Type: Manual
- Principal of Operation: Blowback
- Muzzle Thread: M8x.75
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4 in
- Sight Radius: 20.1 in (510 mm)
- Diameter Rear Sight Aperture: .06 / .2 in
- Front Sight Width: .08 in (2 mm)
- Weight w/out Mag: 6.5 lbs (2830 g)
- Weight of empty Mag-30: 4.2 oz (120 g)
Full metal body
Flat top receiver
Removable carry handle
Colt M16 .22 Manuals and Downloads
- Colt .22 Owner’s Operation Manual
- Colt .22 Technical Specifications
- 2009 Colt .22 Tactical Rimfire Catalog
Colt M16 SPR .22 Parts and Accessories
Browse our selection of aftermarket Colt M16 SPR .22 parts and accessories
Tacticool22 products are made in the USA, and we are a veteran-owned company.