Walther continues its long-standing tradition of manufacturing small-bore rifles that have won numerous gold medals in the Olympic games and at World Championship matches with the introduction of the new Walther G22.
The Walther G22 employs an innovative “Bullpup” design for the first time on any Walther .22 rifle. The G22 with its full line of accessories is a utilitarian rifle for hunting, competitive shooting or just plinking.
Walther G22 Features
- Fire control and magazine integrated into the rear of the stock.
- This gives an extremely short overall length of 720mm in spite of the optimal 508mm barrel length.
- The first small-bore rifle in this class available in a genuine left-hand version.
- Variable-length stock for a custom fit to the shooter. A 20mm extension is included.
- Adjustable sliding sights.
- Weaver-style universal rail at the sight mount to accept optics.
- Weaver-style universal rail at the front sight mount to accept the Walther laser.
- Weaver-style universal rail at the forearm for a bipod or other accessories.
- The Walther Safety Package provides a maximum degree of safety during use and when in storage. It consists of a slide safety, cocking indicator, magazine safety and integral lock to protect against unauthorized use.