Now you can mount any 5/8″-24 end-of-barrel accessory on your rifle’s non-threaded 1/2″ barrel—including muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, or fake flash hiders and suppressors—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This barrel thread adapter easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle using two set screws.
Thread Adapter Features and Benefits
- Threads: 5/8″-24 TPI
- Length: 5/8″
- Bore Depth: .9 inches
- Through Bore: Fits up to .375 caliber
- Outside Diameter: 1 inch
- Fits 1/2″ non-threaded barrels. Ensure that your barrel measures .500 inch or 12.7mm. This can be machined larger (by you) if needed.
- MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
Note: If your rifle has a front sight that is more than 1″ behind the muzzle, this thread adapter will still fit.
There are no reviews yet.