The Threaded Barrel Shroud fits AR-10, AR-15, S&W M&P15-22, and other rifles with threaded barrels, and is offered in multiple length and thread pattern configurations.
Barrel Shroud Features
- Black, hard-coat anodized finish to MIL-SPEC Type III.
- Quickly and easily threads onto your barrel.
- Does not lengthen the barrel.
- Does not quiet the firearm.
- Made in the USA.
Barrel Shroud Measurements
We offer multiple measurements and thread options to ensure a proper fit for your firearm. If you’re not sure which options to pick, contact us.
- Outside 1 1/8 inch
- Inside 7/8 inch
- 6″ (on backorder)
- Custom length – under 7 1/4″ from shoulder of threads
- 1/2″-28 (fits threaded .22, .223, .556, S&W M&P15-22, Etc)
- 37/64-28 (.578-28) “usually for .45ACP or .40S&W or .44 Mag Etc.”
- 5/8″-24 (fits threaded .300, .308, Etc)
- M14x1 RH
- M14x1 LH
- M16x1 LH
- Custom thread. Please provide your rifle’s thread diameter and TPI in the order notes during checkout.
For example, 1/2-28 = .500 inch diameter, 28 threads per inch.
There are no reviews yet.