This 2-piece barrel vise jaw set and works great for both rifle and pistol barrels. These are made from non-anodized 6061 dead-soft aluminum so that you will get a better grip on the barrel and not mar the finish.
These are made to hang on the steel jaws of your vise so there is no need for magnets or two more hands.
These are machined for just about any diameter barrel. They drop into your vise for clamping, are very easy to use, and grip the barrel so you can install muzzle brakes, clean the bore and chamber, or perform other maintenance.
This is a must-have for the firearm enthusiast or anybody with a straight or lightly tapered barrel (the chamber area on most rifles is not tapered). They will also work on slightly tapered barrels, such as the Ruger 10/22.
Features and Benefits
- Made from 6061 T1 (dead soft) aluminum billet.
- Made for just about any diameter barrel.
- These are not “V” blocks, they are “U” blocks. They are made for a 3/4″ / 19mm diameter barrel. A smaller barrel will be gripped on “flats” of the larger radius. A larger barrel will be gripped by the edges of the radii. Just clamp down with your vise and the barrel won’t spin.
- Forget those welded, screw together clamps; use these instead. You can clamp the action on the flats and the barrel in the groove. No wood blocks or split bushings, spacer, sleeves or slippery plastic here. Get the full clamping power from a vise, not two screws.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
oyasurf808 (verified owner) –
Works like a charm. A must have in every work bench. The 3 inch length is superior to other brands that are 4 inches because I could swap the muzzle device without removing the handgaurd. The concave for the barrel is just the right size to fit an AR barrel. Reccomend using leather or a tough rubber sheet to protect your barrel finish. I wrapped the barrel part with black friction tape for extra grip. Thanks guys. This is a steal for the price, and it’s like a secret weapon in your tool kit.