Protect the crown of your barrel with this innovative and easy to use item. And give your rifle the finished look it needs.
The Tacticool22 Muzzle Protector for non-threaded barrels looks identical to the A2 birdcage flash hider/suppressor, but this is simply a muzzle protector.
This easily attaches to the factory-finished non-threaded barrel with two set screws.
Note: This a “fake” flash hider. The slots do not go through to the bore, so the flash is not hidden or suppressed, and there is no cooling or dispersing of the burning gases that exit the muzzle.
Muzzle Protector Features
- Fits barrels from .670 to .750 inch diameter, including tapered barrels.
- Flat black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for years of trouble-free service.
- Held in place with two set screws that are flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
- Does not fit with a bayonet.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- 11 degree target crown.
Instructions After Ordering
To ensure a proper fit, please put the required information in the measurements section at the bottom of the checkout page.
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back.
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit.
Don’t worry, if you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.