This premium Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 Threaded Barrel Adapter quickly and easily slips on to the non-threaded barrel of your Henry U.S. Survival AR-7. The largest diameter is a little larger than current A2 Birdcage and similar flash hiders.
Once on the barrel, simply tighten the set screw, attach your own end-of-barrel accessory, and start shooting. You now have a fully-threaded barrel, without the cost of going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel. It’s that simple!
Thread Adapter Features and Benefits
- Fits the Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 rifle.
- Has a cutout to fit around the front iron sight.
- The largest diameter is a little larger than A2 birdcage-style flash hiders.
- MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel, so it won’t rust.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith.
- Held in place with a set screw that is flush when tightened.
- Install this thread adapter on your non-threaded barrel in under 1 minute, and remove it just as quickly.