Now you can mount any 1/2″-28 end-of-barrel accessory on your rifle’s non-threaded barrel with a front sight muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, or fake flash hiders and suppressors—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This barrel thread adapter easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle using two set screws. You can install it yourself in minutes, and remove it just as quickly.
Based on precise measurements you provide after ordering, we can custom machine this barrel thread adapter to match your barrel’s diameter and sight measurements.
Thread Adapter Features and Benefits
- Threads: 1/2″-28 TPI
- Thread Length: 5/8″
- Bore Depth: .9 inches
- Through Bore: Fits up to .25 caliber
- Custom-machined to fit your non-threaded barrel.
- Has a cutout to fit around the front sight.
- MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
Instructions After Ordering
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back.
- Bore – Can be from .5 up to 1.0 inch.
- Sight – Width of the front sight (widest measurement) and the step from the muzzle to the front of the front sight.
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit. If you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.