Now you can mount any 5/8″-24 end-of-barrel accessory on your rifle’s non-threaded barrel without a front sight—including muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, fake flash hiders and suppressors or any other legal item—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This barrel thread adapter easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle using two set screws. You can install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
Based on the precise measurements (to 3 decimal places) you provide after ordering, we will custom machine this barrel thread adapter to properly fit your barrel.
Thread Adapter Features and Benefits
- Custom diameter to fit barrels from .500 up to 1.125 inch O.D.
- Threads: 5/8″-24 TPI
- Thread Length: 5/8″
- Bore Depth: .9 inches
- Through Bore: Fits up to .375 caliber
- Custom-machined to fit your non-threaded barrel.
- MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
Instructions After Ordering
To ensure a proper fit, please put the required information in the measurements section at the bottom of the checkout page.
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back. ***Can be from .500 up to 1.125 inch diameter***
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal (NOT plastic!!!) calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit.
Don’t worry, if you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.
***ALERT*** You MUST provide measurements (inch or metric) to three decimal places (Example 0.687 because .68 will not fit)
Two decimal place (Ex 0.60) measurements will be suspect, but we will machine to your measurements and add proper clearance.
Rework fee is $20 and you pay for return shipping.
No refunds on parts that don’t fit because of your measurements.
There are no reviews yet.