This finely crafted Hand Guard Converter Nut takes the place of your factory barrel nut and has the threads for your new free float hand guard
This does not include the free float hand guard. There are too many to choose from, so I leave that up to you to choose your favorite one.
Any free float hand guard that will screw onto an AR-15 pattern rifle will screw onto the converter nut.
Warning: Do NOT hold the rifle by the upper or lower reciever for doing any barrel work; only clamp onto the barrel with;
Our Barrel Vise Jaws for Rifle and Pistol Barrels are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum Billet. Non anodized aluminum is used because you will get a better grip on the barrel and not mar the finish.
Our SIG 522 LR Free Float Handguard Converter Nut
This high-quality engineered item fits perfectly in your SIG 522 LR upper. It has the added benefit of being a heat-sink. It helps pull the damaging heat away from the chamber and feed throat area into your aluminum handguard, and out to the atmosphere, maximizing consistency.
Turned on state-of-the-art CNC turning centers from 6061 T6 billet aluminum, and protected with a black hard coat anodized finish. Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec for a long service life. Our military items are anodized at the same facility at the same time, and are 100% designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee. If it ever fails (it won’t) you get a replacement for free. No questions asked, well, maybe a couple, but you will still get a replacement.
- Machined from the highest quality U.S. made material available.
- Designed and manufactured completely in the U.S, using state-of-the-art computers and machining centers.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
- The same 1.25-18 outside thread as any AR-15 upper