Build your kit with only the items you need.
Handguard Conversion Kit
- Handguard Converter Nut – (Have to have) This adapter takes the place of your factory SIG Sauer SIG522 barrel nut, and has the threads for your new free float handguard. Any free float handguard that screws onto an AR-15 pattern rifle will screw onto the SIG Sauer SIG522 handguard converter nut.
- Multi-Purpose Barrel Vise Jaws – Holds the SIG Sauer SIG522 barrel securely when performing work on your firearm (never clamp the upper or you risk damaging it). Works on other firearms as well.
Handguard Conversion Kit Features
- Handguard Converter Nut has the same 1.25-18 outside thread as most AR-15 uppers.
- Handguard Converter Nut is black hard-coat anodized to a Type III MIL-SPEC specification.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee. If something fails, we’ll replace it for free.
- WARNING: DO NOT hold onto the upper when tightening or loosening the barrel nut because you risk damaging the upper. Purchase the full kit to take advantage of our non-marring barrel vise jaws.