Using the S&W M&P15-22 Barrel Nut Wrench by Tacticool22, you can:
- Tighten a loose barrel nut on the S&W M&P15-22. This is helpful if accuracy is starting to deviate or you’re getting a lot of “flyers.”
- Remove the factory barrel nut on the S&W M&P 15-22 to remove the barrel for a thorough cleaning.
- Replace the stock S&W M&P15-22 handguard with a free float or 2-piece handguard, when using the Tacticool22 Free Float Handguard Converter (sold separately or in kits) or one the Tacticool22 Aluminum Free Float Hand Guards built specifically for the 15-22.
S&W M&P15-22 Barrel Nut Wrench Features
- The lugs of the barrel nut wrench are designed to fit snugly on the S&W M&P15-22 barrel nut, with minimal movement, which helps prevent the barrel nut from getting damaged.
- The inside of the barrel nut wrench will fit over most standard A1 and A2 flash hiders, as well as Yankee Hill and others.
- The outside of the barrel nut wrench fits nicely inside the stock S&W M&P15-22 handguard.
- There are two wrench flats for a 15/16 open end wrench, or crows foot wrench, if you want to use a torque wrench.
- This barrel nut wrench will fit over most standard diameter muzzle devices, such as the A2 birdcage, but the barrel nut and handguard end cap will not. Therefore, you have to remove the muzzle device to remove the barrel nut and barrel.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
- Machined from the highest quality U.S. aluminum stock available.