Our Stainless Steel crush washers for your firearm are precision machined – not stamped – by highly skilled, true craftspeople in the USA.
These crush washers have been re-engineered for a better-looking assembly, and make it easier to assemble because the washer fits inside the standard flash hider wrench.
The are used by premier AR manufacturers during assembly of their new rifles.
The major diameter of these washers is 13/16″ or .812 inch. They will fit on any 5/8 thread, no matter the TPI.
They ensure the proper torque because they crush at the correct torque. Then they act like a lock washer to keep the end of barrel device from loosening.
- Match your Stainless barrel
- Diameter: 13/16″ or .812 inch
- Made from the finest U.S. Stainless Steel.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Over one full turn of adjustment for proper indexing.
There are no reviews yet.