Now you can mount any 5/8″-24 end-of-barrel accessory on your Remington 700 rifle—including muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, or fake flash hiders and suppressors—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This barrel thread adapter easily attaches to a Remington 700 plain muzzle using set screws. Removal of existing front sight may be required.
Thread Adapter Features
- Threads: 5/8″-24 TPI
- Thread Length: 5/8″
- Finish: MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Fits Remington 700 non-threaded barrels that measure exactly .625 inches.
- Bore Depth: .9 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1 inch
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in minutes, and remove it just as quickly.
Remington 700 Barrel Measurements
We recommend that you measure your Remington 700 barrel with a quality metal caliper or micrometer both at the muzzle and 1 inch back to verify that the barrel measures .625 inches.
If the barrel is bigger, smaller, or tapered, send us both measurements at the muzzle and 1 inch back.
Include these measurements in your order notes during checkout.