Slip-on Barrel Shroud Features
- Black, hard-coat anodized finish to MIL-SPEC Type III.
- Held in place using a set screw.
- Quickly and easily slides over your barrel.
- Does not lengthen the barrel.
- Does not quiet the firearm.
- Made in the USA.
Barrel Shroud Measurements
We offer multiple measurements and thread options to ensure a proper fit for your firearm. Your rifle’s barrel diameter can be anywhere from .5 up to .8 inch. Just tell us your barrel diameter upon ordering to ensure a proper fit.
If you’re not sure which options to pick, contact us.
- Outside 1 1/8 inch
- Inside 7/8 inch
- Custom length – under 8″
- Bore (Barrel Diameter):
- S&W M&P15-22 (we already have the measurement)
- Performance Center S&W M&P 15-22 (we already have the measurement)
- .625 inches (5/8″)
- Custom diameter – From .5 inches up to .8 inches.
Instructions After Ordering
To ensure a proper fit, please put the required information in the measurements section at the bottom of the checkout page.
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back.
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit.
Don’t worry, if you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.