The Tacticool22 Muzzle Protector for 3/4″ non-threaded AR-15 barrels looks identical to the A2 birdcage flash hider/suppressor, but this is simply a standard thread protector. This easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle or non-threaded barrel with two set screws.
Note: This a “fake” flash hider. The slots do not go through to the bore, so the flash is not hidden or suppressed, and there is no cooling or dispersing of the burning gases that exit the muzzle.
Muzzle Protector Features
- Flat black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for years of trouble-free service.
- Held in place with two set screws that are flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
- Fits with a bayonet (our bayonet base may be required).
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- 11 degree target crown.