This fake flash hider easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle or non-threaded barrel (since the factory also finishes the barrels with threads) of the Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 with two set screws. The size and look is identical to the A2 birdcage flash hider/suppressor.
Note: This is NOT a flash hider. The slots do not go through to the bore, so the flash is not hidden or suppressed. There is no cooling or dispersing of the burning gases that exit the muzzle.
Fake Flash Hider Features
- Flat black, hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for years of trouble-free service.
- Held in place with two set screws that are flush when tightened.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Install it yourself in seconds, and remove it just as quickly.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
This Flash Hider from Tacticool ID an awesome, high quality piece that completely changed the looks of my riffle.
I strongly and highly recommend they’re products as I will be purchasing many more of their parts.
Ad far as shipping, I’m not sure where they are located but I’m in Bradenton, Florida and it arrived 3 days after placing my order, with a tracking number I might add.
Customer service and product is top quality…..
Don’t hesitate to buy from them
maconn40 (verified owner) –
Excellent fit! Easy install. It put the final touch on a CA compliant S&W 15/22 that I purchased used from Cabela’s.