Now you can mount any 5/8″-24 end-of-barrel accessory on your rifle’s non-threaded barrel—including muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, compensators, sound suppressors, or fake flash hiders and suppressors—with this high-quality barrel thread adapter.
This barrel thread adapter easily attaches to the factory-finished plain muzzle using two set screws. You can install it yourself in minutes, and remove it just as quickly.
Based on precise measurements of your rifle’s barrel at the muzzle and 1 inch back—which you provide after ordering—we can custom machine this barrel thread adapter to match your barrel’s diameter.
Thread Adapter Features and Benefits
- Threads: 5/8″-24 TPI
- Thread Length: 5/8″
- Bore Depth: .9 inches
- Through Bore: Fits up to .375 caliber
- Custom-machined to fit your non-threaded barrel.
- MIL-SPEC black oxide finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Slip-on design is held in place with two set screws that remain flush when tightened.
Note: If your rifle has a front sight that is more than 1″ behind the muzzle, this thread adapter will still fit.
Instructions After Ordering
- Barrel Diameter – Precise measurement at the muzzle and 1 inch back.
- Bore – Can be from .5 up to .75 inch.
- Firearm Model
Note: Measure using quality metal calipers or a micrometer to ensure a proper fit. If you do not provide measurements during checkout, we will send you an email asking for the missing information.