Learn how to convert your Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 rifle into an M4 carbine variant, using the following firearm parts and accessories from Tacticool22 and others:
- S&W M&P15-22 Barrel Nut Wrench
- S&W M&P15-22 Free-Float Handguard Converter Wrench
- S&W M&P15-22 Free-Float Handguard Converter (Standard) OR S&W M&P15-22 Free-Float Handguard Converter (Modified)
- Note: The “Modified” handguard converter requires permanent modification of your upper. The bottom handguard alignment tab needs to be removed and the top handguard alignment tab needs to be almost completely removed. The “Standard” version does not require permanent modification.
You can find the Handguards, Handguard End Cap, Delta Ring Assembly, and Barrel Nut (the last 3 items are needed for the front sight and two-piece handguards) from most other online or brick-and-mortar retailers.
- S&W M&P15-22 A2 Front Sight
- Front sight post, spring, and detent
- Front sight taper pins